Always VIEW Where Your Fleets Are
Dash cameras also referred to as dashboard camera systems, serve as a mobile digital video recorder (MDVR), a driving recorder, and an event data recorder (EDR). It witnesses and records everything that happens on the road and inside the vehicle as it is installed on the dashboard or surrounding of a vehicle, prime movers, truck, crane trucks, cranes and any other machinery. Dash cameras are primarily built to record the view via the front windscreen, back screen, and other windows of a vehicle. Dual dash cameras may record both the front and back views of the car. Some dash cameras have a camera that records a 360-degree view of the interior of the car, generally in the form of a ball, and automatically sends correct images and video over a 4G network. VIEWTRACK’s Vehicle CCTV solution with 1080p FULL-HD cameras will help you to manage your fleet easier and save you tons of money and protect you against all false claims. A multi-camera MDVR with up to 24 cameras capability, Geo-fencing, Evidence Centre and the different alert types will help you to be aware of the latest update from the system.
VEHICLE CCTV (Mobile DVR)
Take advantage of the latest technology to keep your drivers and fleet safe. Our products have saved our clients’ drivers and fleet against many false claims.
ADAS + DSM SOLUTION (Ai Cameras)
Your drivers are your treasure! Our ADAS + DSM solution will help your company and your drivers to stay safe, and be your credible witnesses in case of an incident.
We will provide you with our latest technology of cameras. There are many cameras that can be used for different vehicles, trucks, and busses in different scenarios. We will provide you with the right cameras for your vehicles for your custom needs to give you the best possible footage.
The Advantages of Using Multi-Channel Camera Systems in Transportation
Installing MDVR and its cameras in your vehicle will provide numerous benefits:
- Since dash cameras or MDVR are known as the “silent witnesses of the road and vehicle movement,” they may capture and evaluate the causes of accidents as well as the drivers’ behaviour on the road.
- By reviewing history footage in the dash cams, it is possible to identify accident-prone areas on the road and avoid them in the future.
- It is easy to detect the inebriated and boisterous driver using vehicles Ai dash cameras. This protects the safety and security of your trucks, vehicles or any machinery as well as the occupants.
- Front and rear dash cams allow users to monitor and manage the movement of a fleet of cars on the road.
- These MDVR cameras continue to record even after the vehicle’s ignition is switched off. As a result, the greatest cameras System are designed with a large memory capacity to provide you with peace of mind wherever you go. The data captured and saved in-dash cameras may be accessed remotely from the comfort of your own office and home using your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Why VIEWTRACK Vehicle CCTV is Different?
Below reasons are just part of the features which makes our system unique.
Full-HD 1080p Cameras
It’s always pleasant to view footage with crystal-clear clarity. VIEWTRACK CCTV solutions will bring ultimate clarity together with video loss and camera covering alerts.
The incident footage can be uploaded to the server automatically based on the configuration that we do on the system.
VIEWTRACK vehicle CCTV solution is build to bring your visibility to the unseen. Our hardware is capable of adding up to 12 Full-HD cameras for better visibility.
You can select different areas as geo-fence to activate to deactivate different sensors. For example, you may turn on or turn off cameras when the vehicle enter or exit selected areas. This might be very beneficial in sensitive areas such as Prisons, Mines or Schools.
An email notification will be generated from the system as soon as an event happens such as Panic button, camera covering, video loss or even memory issue.
In case of the hard disk failure for any reason, the memory can be always secure with a backup SD card which is installed as standard in all our Vehicle CCTV as default.
Peace of Mind with VIEWTRACK Vehicle CCTV
VIEWTRACK Mobile App
It’s just not easy to have your laptop wherever you go. Our mobile application will make it possible to continue your fleet monitoring from your mobile. The application is available in both Android and iOS (iPhone) and the user may download them from Google Play or App Store (Apple).